Gear Trains Apparatus.
Basic Wind Tunnel.
1. Apparatus for assembling four spur gears in simple or compound BC01/6 Item Code Item Description / Specifications trains to find overall ratios.
2. An additional rotating arm for simple epicyclic gearing
3. 40, 60, 80 and 100 tooth gears supplied
4. Self contained bench mounted unit
5. Base fitted with drawer to hold all gears, spacers and pins
6. An Instruction manual for student and lecturer provided.
7. Dimensions and Weights: 290 x 125 x 120 mm; 2.2 kg (approx)