Crank and Connecting Rod.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
Basic Wind Tunnel.
1. Self contained unit mounted on an A3 white melamine board.
2. The characteristics of the crank and correcting rod are clearly shown by its parts.
3. The principle component parts are made from amber colored Perspex, pivoted with hollow rivets.
4. Includes a manual for student and lecturer which provides applications of the mechanism and illustrates graphical constructions.
5. Dimensions and Weights: 480 x 350 x 30 mm; 1 kg (approx)